Support for family members
If someone in your family has additional emotional, behavioural or learning needs, or has a disability, your GP is a good starting place to get specialist help.
You could also try other organisations:
- The Carers Trust offers support and information for family members and carers who are supporting someone with a disability or additional need
- Turn2us is a good place to search for grants, benefits and supporting organisations
- The NSPCC can offer advice to children, young people and parents about a range of issues including exam stress, bullying, sex, staying safe and managing anger
- Sense offers support for deafblind people
- Scope offers support for disabled people
- Dimensions offers support for people with learning disabilities and autism
- Papworth Trust offers support and services for disabled people.