Whether you want information, support or someone to talk to, a visit to your GP is a good starting point if you are dealing with any problems relating to substance misuse.
For further information about services in your area visit NHS Choices.
You can also access information and support from the following organisations:
- Talk to Frank has information about substances, health and well-being
- Addaction has information about support services in your area
- Drink Aware has information about alcohol, so you can make the right choices for you and support friends and family.
- Inclusion provides adult drug and alcohol treatment services
- Adfam is the national charity working to improve life for families affected by drugs and alcohol.