Luminus can provide additional support to people who are vulnerable or assist you in any way we can to ensure you stay independent.
We can provide additional support to help you manage your tenancy and stay independent.
- Embrace – Embrace is a free support service that is designed to help older peope in Huntingdonshire to remain living independently. Call 0345 266 9760 to find out more
- Working in partnership with Integrated Offender Management and Drug, Alcohol Services and Probation we offer support and housing for those ready to make the next steps to change their lifestyle
- advice on your housing and other welfare benefits – start by talking to anyone in the Neighbourhood Services Team (please call 0345 266 9760 for more information)
- support around domestic violence – phone our Anti-Social Behaviour Team on 0345 266 9760 for advice in the strictest confidence
- information about local services and projects – speak to your Neighbourhood Warden or Neighbourhood Officer to find out more (please call 0345 266 9760 for more information).
Elsewhere on this website, there is information about where to get support: