What you can expect from Luminus
Our Service Standards form a major part of our commitment to our customers.
They were developed in partnership with residents and they cover all our main activities, including:
- Customer service
- Equality and diversity
- Carrying out repairs to your home
- Dealing with anti-social behaviour
- Letting homes
- Collecting rents and service charges
- Getting involved
- Neighbourhood and tenancy management
- Leaseholder issues
- Services for older people
- Tenancy support services.
You can find copies of our Service Standards online in our Library of publications.
Alternatively, call us on 0345 266 9760.
What our regulator expects of Luminus:
As a private housing provider, we’re regulated by the RSH (Regulator of Social Housing)
This means we work to seven regulatory standards:
- Tenant involvement & empowerment
- Neighbourhood & community
- Value for money
- Governance & financial viability
The RSH checks our performance on all seven standards.
Our performance on the standards is assessed and monitored by our Board, and reported to residents and other stakeholders.
We sometimes draw up local service offers, to give more detailed promises about what you can expect from us.