Mission, Values & Goals
Mission, Values and Goals
We are a Housing Association in eastern England, focused on providing homes, employment and property services and building sustainable communities.
Luminus aims to be an excellent provider of homes, a community anchor and an inspirational employer.
We will deliver the Mission through:
- Excellent tenancy and property management
- Reducing worklessness
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Encouraging health and wellbeing.
To achieve our Mission, we will uphold the following values:
- A commitment to excellence, effectiveness, efficiency and equality of opportunity as a service provider and employer
- Respect and encouragement for the contribution of all, with recognition of the value of employees as the organisation’s greatest asset
- Openness to learning and challenging ourselves to achieve continuous improvement in what we do and the way we do it
- A nurturing of the highest standards of courtesy, honesty, transparency and motivation
- An emphasis on accountability and responsibility, dealing constructively with mistakes.
To achieve our Mission and maintain our Values, we will pursue the following Goals:
- Provide energy efficient and good quality homes
- Improve the health, safety and wellbeing of communities and to meet diverse needs, and the needs of vulnerable and socially excluded people
- Apply effective leadership and management principles throughout the organisation
- Develop successful partnerships.
Our three Business Plan themes:
- Be a significant, sustainable social and commercial business
- Enable every employee to fulfil their potential
- Give our customers outstanding services.