Luminus operates the new choice-based scheme for letting homes called Home-Link.
Home-Link is designed to give you more choice about where you would like to live. It operates in the following local councils:
- Cambridge City
- Huntingdonshire District
- East Cambridgeshire District
- South Cambridgeshire District
- Fenland District
- St Edmundsbury District
- Forest Heath District.
You can use Home-Link if you are:
- an existing tenant of a participating council
- a housing association tenant who wishes to transfer to a more suitable home
- a homeseeker already on the housing register
- applying for the first time as your present home is no longer suitable for your needs.
Councils and housing associations who have properties available to let, will advertise them fortnightly in the Home-Link magazine, on the website and at council and housing association offices and other access points.
Housing applicants will receive a welcome letter and user guide, explaining:
- how the scheme will work
- how their housing needs have been assessed using a banding system
- how to express an interest, called "bidding", in available properties advertised.
To apply for one of our homes in Huntingdonshire you will need to apply to Huntingdonshire District Council to be registered on the Home-Link scheme. You can also apply to join the scheme through the Home-Link website.
If you would like more details about how Home-Link works or how to apply, please use the following links:
- For information about the Home-Link scheme and expressing an interest in bidding for available properties: www.home-link.org.uk
- For enquires about an existing application, or making a new application, contact Huntingdonshire District Council: Tel: 01480 388222 or 388223 Email: email@example.com, Web: www.huntsdc.gov.uk
- For details about available Luminus properties advertised in the latest Home-Link magazine: Tel: 0345 266 9760 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For details about housing for older people with Luminus, please click on the Homefinder link for Supported Housing entitled Sheltered Housing.
- For further details and availability of our Newly Developed homes, please click on the Homefinder link entitled New Developments.
Alternative Luminus Homes for Rent
- For details and availability for our Market Rental homes, please click on the Homefinder link entitled Market Rent
- For further details and availability of our Key Worker homes, please click on the Homefinder link entitled Key Worker
Luminus Group also owns homes situated in areas outside the Cambridge sub-region and which are not included in the Home-Link scheme.
For further details about any of the above homes, please register your interest with Luminus Group by contacting Lettings on 0345 266 9760 or emailing email@example.com. Please mark any email with the name of the area in which you are interested, e.g. Homes in Broughton, Milton Keynes, and ensure you provide your name, address and a daytime contact telephone number.